The Snow Foundation has helped nearly 400 individuals over the past 30 years through their referring doctor or caseworker by offering small donations of up to $2,000 to help with the purchase of equipment or medical and social support services.
If you have an individual to support, we welcome you to send an email with a brief outline to email@example.com.
- The Snow Foundation offers grants for essential equipment or therapies for anyone living in the Canberra Region.
- All forms are to be submitted by a community service organisation or a medical practitioner.
Examples include – Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Paediatricians, Education Professionals, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Allied Health Professionals, and Social Workers.
- Quotes from service providers or suppliers should be included with the application.
- If eligible to apply we will provide the appropriate link to the application form.
Open all year (subject to volume). We endeavour to let all applicants know the outcome of their application within 4 weeks of submission
- If your application is successful, the funds are transferred to the provider of the goods/service, they are not transferred to the individual
- We do not provide support for travel, food vouchers, study costs, laptops, or start-up business costs.
- Other grant programs that may be able to assist include: